Staff for 2016
Kids know how much you care.
It really is a big thing when the delicate growth of your child is at work - it’s why our teachers are so important to us.
We don't just provide an exceptional education for our students, we nurture their spiritual and personal learning experience and well-being, forming the foundations to build active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
Our teachers know how you learn is just as important as what you learn.
I model, teach and practice the skills of thinking critically, problem-solving, communicating effectively and independence. I believe that students in the 21st Century need to be equipped with these skills so they have the best chance of success in their chosen career.
- Principal Mrs Anita Cunningham
- Assistant to the Principal Angie Burnell
- Kindergarten Mrs Megan Meech (Tues/Wed/Fri)
- Kinder Assistants Mrs Nikki Quill and Ms Allison Davis (Tues/Wed/Fri)
- Preparatory Mrs Helen Bingley (Mon/Tues/Wed) and Mrs Lauren Bartush (Thur/Fri)
- Grade 1 Miss Belinda Mason
- Grade 2 Ms Maria Deane
- Grade 3 Mrs Lisa Watson (Mon/Tue/Wed) and Mrs Bianca de Deuge (Thur/Fri)
- Grade 4 Ms Vanessa Prosser and Mr Brendan Kiely (Fri)
- Grade 5 Mr Andrew McCausland
- Grade 6 Ms Cecelia Vunaki
- Music – K, P, Grades 1, 2, 3, and Choir Mrs Helen Antel (Tuesday)
- Music – Grades 4, 5, and 6 Mr Brendan Kiely
- Physical Education Mr Nick Stacey (Tues/Thur)
- IT (Information Technology) Mr Andrew McCausland
- Languages (Indonesian) TBA
- Special Needs Co-ordinator/Learning Support Mrs Angie Burnell
- IT Assistant/Teacher Assistant Mr Bob McLoughlin
- Mrs Raelee Volant
- Ms. Rebecca Killworth
- Mrs Donna Furfaro
- Librarian Ms Monica Roberts
- Office Manager Mr Matt James
- Office Assistant Mrs Ruth Symons
- Principal's Secretary Mrs Nicole Cullen
- Utility Officer/Cleaner Mr Luke Van Tienen